SP Painting - Power Washing project at 9141Calder Court

Bethesda, Maryland 1 comment

Just want Service magic to know that the company SP Painting is not a company that I would recommend to any one. Number one problem, he stated he was going to be at my house at 8am on Friday morning when he did not show I called him why he was late and he asked to reschedule until the late afternoon. The key problem was he never called to let me know. Second problem, he show up with only a power washer and a bottle of bleech. He told me that he uses a bleech and a simple green soultion to clean my house. I was expecting him to show up with a his own water tank but instead he use my hose and the water supply from my house. After the house was power washed and dry, you can see where had missed alot of places because he was in a hurry to finish.

This compa ny appears to be a one man show with a power washer and a ladder.Again I would never use him agaian and frankly I thinking about calling him up and askuing for my money back. The job turned out bad and the cleaniong job looks like sh--.

I wanted you people to know as you had recommended them plus three others.

SP Painting is a bad choice.

Review about: Cleaning Job.

Comments

Hello Kkeller –

This sounds like a very frustrating experience and I apologize that this service professional did not meet your expectations. We would like to get a chance to speak to you in regards to your concern to see if there is anything we can do for you. You may also submit a rating and review for this service professional so that other consumers through ServiceMagic know about your experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at 303.963.8066 or mblack [at] servicemagic.com if you have any questions. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and voice your concerns.

Mandy Black